- Sexist Tropes in Books that We’ve All Had Enough Of
- How To Be In a Relationship With A Bookworm
- Alternate Universe for My Favourite Books and Characters- weird concept I don’t know how to explain
- Book Clichés- Love Them or Hate Them?
- My Favourite Books As a Child: ft. A Hell Lot of Nostalgia and Feels
- 6 Things That Makes A Reader Furious / Salty / Unbearably Frustrated / All Of The Above
- A Little Poetry?? I’m Being Versatile??
- Bookish Confessions: Collab Post With Liz From @dreamingofpages
- Survey + Books Recs For Non-Readers Who Don’t Like Reading But Want To Like Reading (do I even make sense like ever)
- Daydreams Of A Bookworm
- Reasons Why Books Are Better Than People- Admit It, You Think So Too
- Reasons Why I Would Follow/Unfollow A Blog And Why You Shouldn’t Feel Guilty About It
- Lies All Bookworms Tell Themselves
- Reasons Why All Bookworms Need To Read All Cassandra Clare Books
- Struggles Only Bookworms Understand
- How To Bribe (a.k.a force) Your Friends To Read Books You Love
- Things To Say/Do To Make A Bookworm Reallyyyy Happy
- Tropes In Books That Turn Me Into A Firebreathing Chihuahua
- New Releases of 2018 I’m Excited For
- Things That Really Annoy Me As A Bookworm
- Would You Rather
- How Important Are Book Reviews?
- Importance Of Diversity and Representation in Books and Why It Matters
- How Important Are Site Stats Really?
- Is There A Pressure Of Having To Read A Lot In The Bookish Community?
- How To Manage School and Blogging and Stay Sane At The Same Time
- Why Being A Book Blogger Is Really Hard
- Why Do Less Boys Than Girls Read?
Q and A’s:
- Q and A pt.2- Me Trying To Dish Out Advice Like A Pro and Kinda Sorta Failing
- Q and A with the Pizza Queen Where She Attempts To Sound Smart and Cool But Fails Miserably
Top 5 Tuesday:
- Books That Need A Spin Off Book/Series
- Books That Have Been On My TBR The Longest
- Reasons Why I Blog
- Auto Buy Authors
Monthly Song Playlists:
- April Music Playlist: My Go-To Songs When I’m Reading
- May Playlist: My Go-To Songs When I’m Reading
- June Playlist: My Go-To Songs When I’m Reading
- Life Update?? General Running Out Of Blog Ideas + New Fav Music + This Post Is A Mess
- October Playlist- My Go-To Songs When I’m Reading
If You Like This Then:
Wrap Up Post:
- 2017- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- July Wrap Up- My First Ever Wrap Up Post: THIS WAS A GREAT MONTH
- 2018: The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly- Bookish Wrap Up