Look at me- doing three awards in one post and being a horrible person. I’m SORRY. I just have to finish all my tags and awards before the end of the year, and seeing how impossible that seems, I’m trying to do as many things as possible. Let’s start with the awards that all these lovely people have thought I deserved- thank you guys so much!!!
Unique Blogger Award- nominated by the lovely Dreaming of Pages
1. Share the link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions they gave you.
3. Nominate 3 other bloggers and pay it forward.
4. Ask them three questions.
- A popular book that you’ve read but not enjoyed
Hmm so I feel I’ve said this quite a few times now, but I really didn’t enjoy Illuminae. It was too sci-fiey and went right over my head, and it was just kinda boring?? I was half asleep half confused throughout it. Plus I hated the interview format it was written in- I NEED NARRATION IN MY BOOKS.
2. If you could have lunch with three fictional characters, who would you choose and why?
WHY ONLY THREE?? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME. Okay, defintely Will Herondale, cuz he’s the love of my life and it isn’t possible I wouldn’t invite him for lunch. I’d invite Percy Jackson- my first ever fictional crush. Percy+Will together would mean me being moony eyed they entire time. I can’t decide between Kaz Brekker, my new love interest, or Rhysand ❤ ❤ I’d also loveee to have Annabeth Chase over for lunch, I really feel I would be besties with her.
3. Do you prefer series or standalones?
I think I prefer series more. It gives more time for plot and character development, world building, and also gives me more of my favourite fictional worlds.
- 3 new releases you’re looking forward to next year?
- A teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading?
- Name an author you would want to write your autoboigraphy and why?
Liebster Award- Nominated by the wonderful Perpetual Fangirl
- What got you into blogging?
I don’t really know. I was honestly just really bored in the summer break, so when my mom gave me the idea of blogging, I was all for it! I didn’t know I would end up loving it this much!
2. What’s your favorite app you have downloaded to help you blog?
I don’t have an app to help my blog…am I supposed to?
3. How do you conquer your TBR?
I’m actually very good at managing my TBR. I just keep good track of books I really want to read, and strike off those I think I can read later. It also helps that I’m a reallyy fast reader, so it doesn’t take me long to get through my TBR.
4. How do you get out of a reading slump?
I’ve actually never gone into a reading slump! I know, it’s really weird and crazt that it’s never happened, but somehow, I’ve NEVER fallen into a slump before. Lucky me I guess!
5. What’s your favorite book of all time?
I can’t answer this and we all know it. I love wayyyy too many books. (All the Shadowhunter books, The Lunar Chronicles, Six of Crows duology, Percy Jackson, ACOTAR, and Throne of Glass to name a few…)
6. What’s your favorite author of all time?
One hundred percent Cassandra Clare. I idolize that woman. I love every single book she’s written, and will continue to devour every one of her books.
7. Favorite bookish memory?
Reading all Enid Blyton books and devouring them- they made my childhood and are a part of all my good childhood memories.
8. What got you into reading?
My parents used to read and tell me lots of bedtime stories- those used to be the highlights of my day. I always had a love for stories and losing myself in a world of fantasy, and once I heard stories, I wanted to read them too. By the time I was four, I was absolutely in love with reading.
9. If you could only read one genre of books for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Fantasy. No doubts. I love everything magical and fantasy is one genre that always gives me that- I can’t ever get sick of it.
10. What’s your biggest bookish accomplishment? 11.What’s your Goodreads reading goal? And are you on track to accomplish it? If you don’t use Goodreads, do you have a goal for the number of books you want to read by the end of the year?
I’m combining these two questions cuz my biggest bookish accomplishment is having completed my goodreads challenge of a 100 books this year!! I finished it a few days back, and I’m so proud, cuz 100 is a LOT!!
I really liked all these questions so I’m gonna ask my nominees to just answer these as well!
One Lovely Blog Award- Nominated by the amazing Anatomy of a Book Thief
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog to the post
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image (oops, sorry I didn’t have an image of the badge)
- Must add 7 facts about themselves and then nominate 15 people
So 7 facts about me:
- I LOVELOVELOVE watching cricket. I am a hugeee cricket fan and watch every single match. Though I suck at playing, that doesn’t stop me from being a crazy supporter!!
- My favourite music artists are Fall Out Boy, Ed Sheeran, Halsey, Maroon 5, and Zayn Malik. I loveeeee all of them from the bottom of my heart, though my favourites forever are Fall Out Boy and my teddy bear Ed. ❤
- I learnt how to read when I was really young! I was reading short stories right from when I was three- I guess I’ve always loved reading!
- I’m running out of facts, I’m so boring omg. …Uhhh, I don’t apply any makeup?! Except kohl in my eyes, I don’t use any other make up thing, only for the reasons that- 1. I’m wayyy too lazy, 2. I don’t know how to put on make up and I suck at it
- I absolutely love Disney movies, my favourite being The Lion King, which I’ve seen atleast a hundred times.
- I love dancing- I’ve learnt hip hop for a few years and also a classical Indian dance form. I’m not amazingly good or anything, but I love it, and I’m considering choosing it as an IB subject next year!
- I love eating sweet food. Anything with sugar in it- cake, icecream, Indian sweets, Nutella, basically ANYTHING sweet, I will love it and I will eat it because I have a VERY sweet tooth.
That’s all guys! Thanks for reading if you read the entire messy post! And once again thankyou to all the people who nominated me!!!