Hello there readers! I apologize for the tag/award spam on my blog lately, but I don’t want them piling up so I’m trying to finish them as fast as possible. I still have a few coming up so my spam still isn’t done, sorry!, but I honestly love being tagged/nominated, it makes me really happy, so really #SorryNotSorry.
I was nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by the super super awesome Kayla from @kdrewthebookworm. Her blog is wonderful, so you’re really missing out if you’re not following her! And thankyou Maggie@Dreaming of Guatemala for creating this award! The reason for this award is:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger”.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
- Where was the last place you travelled, and when was it?
The last place I travelled to was Delhi! I went there about 2 weeks ago to celebrate a festival called Raksha Bandhan with my family. I really enjoyed my trip and really miss india and proper indian food! I will also be travelling next month because of which I’ll have to take a short hiatus, but I’ll tell you guys more about that closer to the date!
- How many physical books do you own?
I have around 150 physical books. I only used to read Enid Blyton books till grade 7, so all the books I have were bought in the past three years. I hate reading online or on an electronic device, so I only read physical copies which I either buy or borrow.
- Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
I normally don’t DNF books. I power through the book, even if I’m not a fan, just so I know I haven’t missed anything. Ofcourse, there are some exceptions. I would probably DNF a book if I’m not enjoying it, say 150 pages in, or if I’m rolling my eyes so hard that they feel like they’re popping out. If a book has an overused romance plot, with your typical bad boy or your same old love triangle with a trashy storyline and shows all female characters as horrible people, I’m probably gonna DNF+burn the book. *SETS HUSH HUSH ON FIRE WHILE EATING PIZZA AND DRINKING COFFEE*
- What was the last movie you saw in the theatres? Did you enjoy it?
I watched a hindi movie called “Jab Harry Met Sejal” in the theatres while I was in Delhi. It stars one of the kings of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan in it. (he’s my favourite actor!) unfortunately the movie didn’t live up to my expectations and was really quite terrible. The storyline was not good and it was kinda dragged. On the plus side, Shah Rukh Khan looked AMAZING in it, so I guess I can live with the disappointment. 😉
- Share your favourite meme or gif!
Agh for some reason I never find really good memes when I need them! But I find all of Dolan the Duck memes hilarious for some reason:
- Tell me a teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading!
So I am currently reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (review coming soon). Till now, the one word I would use to describe that book is magic. Pure and simple magic. My favourite sentence in the book till now is “People see what they want to see. And in most cases, what they’re told to see.” I really love this quote because of how true it is!
- What device do you use to write your blog posts?
I always use a laptop to write my posts. I find it more convenient to use a big screen so I can actually see the layout of what I’m writing and can edit with more ease.
- Tell me a little known fact about you that no other bloggers know!
Ooh this is a bit hard! *mentally goes through millions of boring facts about myself* I guess something which other bloggers didn’t know about me till now is that I am a really introverted person. It’s not that I’m not friendly or don’t like hanging out with friends, but I really prefer small groups and don’t like being around too many people at once. I love having my alone time and I like sitting in corner of rooms and just looking out of windows and day dreaming.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right this instant, where would you go and why?
I would really want to travel to Bangalore right now!! I really miss all my friends from my old school and would give anything to meet them right now and tell them every single detail about my new school! But if we are talking about a holiday destination I would want to go to right now, I’m gonna have to say Greece. I’m a huge Greek Mythology fan, (credits Percy Jackson), and would love to go to the home of the Olympians and explore the ancient and mysterious lands of Greece.
- What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any)
Currently, Slow Hands by Niall Horan is on repeat in my head. It’s just such a catchy and upbeat song, and I love dancing and moving along to its beat!
Don’t feel pressured to do this tag if you don’t want to, I just want the world to know that you all are AMAZING bloggers!!!
- Do you watch any YouTubers? And if you do, who is your favourite?
- When and why did you start this blog?
- Your favourite read from the past three months and why?
- What was the most proud moment in your life?
- Can you play any musical instruments? And if yes, which ones?
- Name 5 things you carry with you wherever you go! (don’t cheat and say phone and wallet, be creative!)
- Name a book or a movie you read/watched recently that made you cry. Why?
- Give me a description of your dream house!
- You find a genie lamp like the one from Aladdin! What are three wishes you would want the genie to grant you?
- Who are the two people in your life you’re the most grateful for?
Thanks for reading!!